Dan Stevens, Emily Browning and Dominic Cooper in Summer in February
The film is based on a book by English teacher Jonathan Smith, 70, who directed Stevens in Macbeth when the actor was 14 and at Tonbridge School in Kent. “He is a dear old mentor and friend who directed me in all my school plays,” said Stevens. “He had a great influence.” [x]
Dominic Cooper, Emily Browning, and Dan Stevens filming Summer In February. (x)
‘Summer In February’ new image. (LQ)
(Credit to: Emily Browning Italia)
Downton Abbey stars Dan Stevens and Dominic Cooper are going head to head as love rivals in the true story of painter A J — later Sir Alfred — Munnings
On the set of Summer in February - Video #3
- Based on the novel by the same name.
- Sypnosis: The story is about the bohemian artists group Lamorna at the start of the 20th century, including a love triangle that plays out on the Cornish coast.
- Directed by Christopher Menaul
- Producers: Pippa Cross, Janette Day, Jeremy Cowdrey
- Stars Dominic Cooper, Emily Browning, Dan Stevens, Hattie Morahan and Shaun Dingwall
- Emily Browning replaced Ophelia Lovibond
- Filming starts January 15
- Seven week shoot
- Filming in the UK.